Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Old Farmer

Nebraska.  Most think of it as merely a "fly over state," if they think of it at all.  They conjure up images of cornfields and farmers and…well, not much else.  In the past twelve months of living here I learned about Nebraska's secret side- the unique architecture, surprisingly great restaurants, and unbelievably warm people.  I also think it is pretty darn convenient that it only takes me less than 15 minutes to get anywhere in Lincoln. Nebraska's reputation is not unearned though.  There are a LOT of cornfields.  And the farmers are certainly something to behold- well, at least the older ones are.  

I recently had a chance to go to a tractor show outside of Lincoln, and of course jumped at the opportunity to sneak photos of a few of the characters that were a part of the day's activities. I hope you love looking at their faces as much as I do.   





















                                                   




0 comments:

Post a Comment